Show your love with a personalised chocolate gift
In support of the annual Operation Santa Claus (OSC) charity fundraising project, Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong presents personalised chocolates of a unique flavour – Caramel and Thyme – meticulously created by the hotel’s pastry chef Wins Hung to raise funds for the needy.
The chocolate gift box will begin with the chocolate letter “I” followed by “Love” in a heart shape, and you may fill in the chocolate box with names, words and even selected emoticons of your choice.
From today to 22 December 2017, send in your order online and pick up your personalised chocolate gift from our Christmas Shop in the hotel lobby on your selected date.
All proceeds will go to Operation Santa Claus (OSC), which is organised by the South China Morning Post and Radio Television Hong Kong to aid 14 beneficiaries in Hong Kong to help children, the elderly and mentally or physically challenged people. For details, please visit osc.scmp.com.
1. Choose pick-up date and product
2. Complete payment
3. Provide contact details and choice of chocolate characters
4. Receive confirmation email and redemption voucher
5. Redeem your chocolate gift box at the Christmas Shop in Kowloon Shangri-La
* Thanks to Fusion Limited for supporting our online charity sales.